In this article:
Are you looking for an event management software that helps you transform your events into great experiences? Then look no further. OskarOS is a versatile platform that can streamline the process of organizing, managing, and executing events of all sizes and types.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the three simple steps to set up OskarOS as your event management solution, ensuring that your events are not only successful but also memorable.
Step 1: Sign up for an account
- Begin by visiting the OskarOS website and signing up for an account.
- Once you're registered, you'll have access to a user-friendly dashboard where you can start creating your first event.
Step 2: Create your first event
- OskarOS allows you to create event listings with ease. First, go to our resources wizard by clicking 'Get started' in your dashboard.
- Create any type of resource that seems suitable to you and then add any booking option, we'll customize both in the next step. Resources in OskarOS are any bookable item. In your case, this will be your event.
Step 3: Customize your resource and booking option
So once you have setup your first resource and booking option, we can customize both.
- In your resource: Name your resource, add a description, and select an eye-catching title image. For instance, if you're planning a bridal show, include the venue details and enable multi-booking options. Detailed guidance is available in our documentation. For one-time events, the schedule settings can be disregarded.
- In your booking option: Name and describe your booking option, like 'Entrance Fri + Sat'. Set a price, then schedule specific valid dates under Set a schedule > Schedule event(s). Add days, regular or irregular series as needed. Remember, the price covers all selected dates. For multi-day events, if visitors should purchase tickets separately, create also separate options for each day.
Ready! You can now start sharing your booking link for your attendees to book your event!