In this article:
Setting up OskarOS for your desk booking or co-working space management is a strategic move towards operational efficiency and enhanced client service. This guide is designed to assist you in setting up OskarOS to optimize your space usage, streamline booking processes, and enhance client satisfaction.
Step 1: Create your OskarOS account
- Go to https://app.oskaros.com/register and follow the prompts to create your account.
Step 2: Add your first space and a booking option
- Simply use our resources wizard by clicking 'Get started' on your dashboard to add each type of space (e.g., flex desks, dedicated desks, private offices, meeting rooms) you need.
- Search for example for 'office' to find some suitable templates.
- Then you are prompted to select a booking option. Select any and finish the resource creation process.
Step 3: Customize the resource and the booking option
- In the resource under 'Resources' set basic parameters for your space like a name, description, the general availability and add a picture.
- Then under 'Booking options' you can set all parameters how you want your users to be able to book your resource.
- Booking options are generally located under Settings > Booking options. You can attach multiple booking options to a single resource.
- In our documentation we're going into much more detail about resources and booking options.
Step 4: Repeat for all spaces
- Repeat these steps until all spaces and booking options are set. If you have questions in the setup process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Step 5: Customize your booking page
- Now you can customize your booking page under Settings > Booking page.
You are all set to get booking!
- Share your booking link with your users, you can find it on the blue button in the top right of your screen when using a desktop or laptop computer or in the main menu on mobile devices.